Homemade Playdough Recipe
Photo by Jill Green
Recently a friend of mine asked for creative ideas to do with her 2 year old daughter so I suggested making playdough together. Here is the home made recipe I used to make with my children when they were little and they loved it!
1 cup white flour
1/2 cup salt
2 tsp. tartar powder
1 cup water
2 T cooking oil
1 tsp. food color
1. Mix everything together in a bowl.
2. Pour into a warm frying pan with a little oil.
3. Cook on low heat until it forms into a ball while stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat and knead it.
5. Add food coloring of your choice (optional).
5. Store in airtight container.
6. Enjoy bonding with your sweet little one!